I am simply beginning to clear up my desk once more after 2 months of neglecting my very own workspace. Early final week, I packed all the workplace’s equipments and set my pc again on my standing desk. I additionally obtained my further drawing desk once more.
At this second I solely have 2 shopper initiatives after which I haven’t got every other works deliberate out. It’s a bit worrying however not as anxious and stressed as earlier than. I am nonetheless recovering from flu (day 6) however it’s a lot better – please bear in mind to get a flu shot in April, I do not need to really feel this depressing once more.
- If you happen to miss Yasmin Ahmad, you possibly can attempt watching Mentega Terbang directed by Khairil Anwar on Viu or on Mubi. Why Mentega Terbang ? It is a direct translation of ‘butterfly’ and it’s a image used within the film. Af figured that one out.
- I lend my Kindle to my good friend again in August then to Ms Chin final month as a result of she is touring to Vietnam. I have never been capable of end as much as books I purchased on Kindle but.
- CAS is coming to Malaysia and the tix offered out quicker than I can end my meal.
- Yesterday we had lunch at Aja’s home and it was so energy-draining that all of us slept at 8pm final night time and wakened actually early within the morning.
- This is a random poem by Rumi :
Let’s love one another,
let’s cherish one another, my good friend,
earlier than we lose one another.
You’ll lengthy for me once I’m gone.
You’ll make a truce with me.
So why put me on trial whereas I’m alive?
Why adore the lifeless however battle the residing?
You’ll kiss the gravestone of my grave.
Look, I’m mendacity right here nonetheless as a corpse,
lifeless as a stone. Kiss my face as a substitute! – by Rumi (translated by Haleh Liza Gafori)