Making a Single Colour Wreath
1. Begin By Utilizing Pipe Cleaners
● Wrap a metallic wreath body with a lot of pipe cleaners. Place quite a lot of colourful pipe cleaners evenly round a metallic wreath body that’s 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) in diameter.
● Merely twist the pipe cleaners onto the primary or second wire coming from the body’s heart to safe them. Go away at the least 2 inches (5 cm) of free pipe cleaner on every finish as you twist them till they’re firmly anchored in place.
2. Connect the body with the deco mesh ribbon.
● Use one of many pipe cleaners to safe the ribbon to the wreath by pinching its finish collectively. One pipe cleaner needs to be center-punched, and the top needs to be twisted across the pipe cleaner to safe it.
● Be certain that to select a large roll of deco mesh ribbon that’s fairly broad. A ten-inch (25-cm) ribbon needs to be loads for a wreath of common dimension.
3. Subsequent, connect the ribbon to the pipe cleaner.
● Along with your arms, collect a ribbon that’s 5 to six inches (13 to fifteen cm) lengthy. Pinch the size together with your fingers. The second pipe cleaner needs to be hooked up to the middle of this pinched part. Twirl the pipe cleaner across the ribbon to safe it in place.
● This could end in a bit deco mesh “bubble.” When a bubble appears flat or uneven, gently “fluff” it up by gently twisting it together with your fingers till it seems degree.
4. Join every pipe cleaner with a ribbon.
● To complete the wreath, adhere to the identical design. Pinch off 5 to six inches (13 to fifteen cm) of ribbon, after which twist the next pipe cleaner across the pinched part to safe it to the wreath.
● The bubbles created by the ribbon will partially enclose the pipe cleaners. Use wire cutters to chop them off, leaving simply sufficient to maintain the twisted items from unraveling, for those who want to completely conceal them.
5. Put one other layer on.
● If you would like the wreath to appear fuller, add a second layer of the identical deco mesh ribbon to the body. In any other case, the wreath might be left as-is.
● Replenish any gaps left by the preliminary layer by including extra pipe cleaners. Make each effort to house the pipe cleaners equally aside.
● Utilizing the identical approach as for the primary layer, safe the second layer to the body. Pinch off equal lengths of ribbon, then wrap the contemporary pipe cleaners round them.
6. Connect extra decorations.
● Chances are you’ll embellish the wreath with tiny ornaments, feathers, cloth flowers, tiny flags, or a lot of different handmade elaborations, relying on the event. You may as well use mesh ribbons.
● To connect feathers and different gentle ornaments, use clear-drying craft glue. These elaborations could also be adhered to the ribbon or the body utilizing adhesive.